Estates and Works is one of the Sokoine University of Agriculture Department. It is the department responsible for maintenance of all University Infrastrures including building, roads, plumbing and sewerage systems and landscaping. There are Eight (8) sections under the Estates and work Department at Main Campus and Six (6) sections at Solomon Mahlangu Campus (SMC)
services offered by Estates and Works Department include;
- Performing maintenance, rehabilitation and renovation of SUA buildings and infrastructures.
- Responding to work requests from different SUA residential houses and other buildings/infrastructures
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities and Cost Estimates to be used in planning of different Projects
- Environmental conservation, cleanliness and landscaping
- Supervision, Construction and Management of Construction Projects
- Liase with House Allocating Committee with house allocation to SUA staff
- Liase with Boundaries Committee in preservation and security of SUA boundaries.
Read also:How to Get a SUA Residential House